Help Us!

There are lots of ways that you can help support this website and the anti-photo enforcement movement:

Here's how we need help:

  • If you see important news or stories not covered on this site, please email us a link to the article.
  • We need someone to help with some research tasks. This may involve making some phone calls, or placing some FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) requests. It's all fairly easy stuff, it just takes time and effort.
  • If you want to guest-author a blog entry or other content email us with a description of what you want to contribute.
  • If you have fought and won a photo enforcement ticket by doing something other than claiming it wasn't you, let us know the details of your defense!

Here's how to help fight photo enforcement in general:

  • Spread the word! Tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers, strangers, everyone about this site and other sites like this one. Post links to this site and use the information here to dispell the widely held misconceptions people have about photo enforcement.
  • If one doesn't already exist, start a political movement to ban photo enforcement where you live! Photo enforcement has yet to survive a public vote in the US, so get it on the ballot and get it banned! Start a local chapter of
  • Sign petitions! If you live in Arizona or in other locations where there is a petition effort, find out where you can sign and do it! The Arizona effort requires A LOT of signatures, and ever signature counts!
  • Help circulate petitions! Find out how you can help gather signatures! Maybe you can take a signature page to work, church, or other activities you're involved in.
  • Donate to the cause! In Arizona, you can donate here:
  • Don't pay your ticket! If you get one, do NOT pay on a "Notice of Violation." Make them serve you, and if you do get served, try to fight it using your own evidence or some of the ideas on this page.

    DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.